We are thrilled to announce our first FAMILY RAVE at The Fox & Firkin. Our venue has undergone significant changes recently and now has a
Get super crafty on the Captain Cookie Craft tables and enjoy the Villa Pia baby chill out or play areas.
Fancy dress (optional): flower poser/summer of love.
‘Reliably excellent’ – the Guardian, ‘magical…credible music’ – Time Out, 2014 – 2019 Best Family Event – National Family Arts Festival Awards’
– Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
– A max of 3 children per adult. If in a large group then one adult per two children please. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
– Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on and if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets.
– Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating, club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used and events are busy with around 600 people at each party – which helps create the rave ambience. Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
– Buggies must be left in buggy park and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
– We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes.
– Please be aware that BFLF is designed to provide a family friendly, authentic club experience and is not a traditional children’s party or disco. There is no kids music, nor games, nor DJ shout outs. The effect is to give families unity on the dancefloor – dancing together.
(Sunday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.